BetVictor Championship League is split into three phases, with all matches during all stages played as the best-of-four frames (if a match finishes 3-0, the fourth frame will not be played).
- STAGE ONE from July 18 – August 6 will feature 32 groups of four players, with two groups played each day across two tables. The player who tops each group table will progress to Stage Two
- STAGE TWO from August 9 to August 12 sees the 32 group winners split into eight further groups of four, with two groups per day also played over two tables.
- STAGE THREE will see the eight Group Winners split into two final groups, with the two group winners to contest the best-of-five final to claim the title.
Players will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a drawn match. The Group Table standings will be determined by the following criteria, in this order:
- Highest number of points
- Net frame difference
- Result of match between the two players in question. Should three or more players be tied then a mini table will be produced using the criteria above.
- Highest break in the group
- If the highest break is also tied, the next highest break made by the players in question will be used